1st Ever SUV From Maybach Launched In India
Mercedes Maybach has launched its first-ever SUV GLS 600 4MATIC in India. The price starts from Rs 2.43 crore (ex-showroom). Maybach GLS has already confirmed 50 bookings for 2021 for the uber-luxury SUV and it would be delivered by early 2022.
Under the hood:
Mercedes Maybach GLS 600 comes with 4 litre, twin turbo V8 engine which produces 558 hp and 730 Nm of torque. It has 9 speed automatic gearbox with all wheel drive. It can accelerate from 0 – 100 km/h in 4.9 seconds and has a top speed of 250 km/h. The gross Maybach GLS 600 weight is 3250 kg. The luggage compartment capacity is 525-litres. The gross Maybach GLS 600 weight is 3250 kg. The luggage compartment capacity is 525-litres.
- 64 colour ambient lighting
- 3- inch connected screen
- A panoramic sunroof
- 7- inch MBUX tablet to control various functions
- An in-car refrigerator which can hold 2 champagne bottles and 2 champagne glasses.
- 4 zone climate controls to mention some.
- Pre-Safe systems
- Active Stop-and-Go Assist
- Cushion airbag in the seat cushion
- Active Distance Assist
- Active Speed Limit Assist
- Traffic Sign Assist
- Active Steering Assist with Active Lane Change Assist
- Evasive Steering Assist
- Active Lane Keeping Assist, to mention some.